What is Bike Frame Protection?
Bike frame protection components provide a barrier between your bike and whatever the trail, travel, or storage troubles throw at it. They keep your bike looking fresh and protect the investment you make when purchasing a bike. RideWrap protection components take the abuse, so your bike doesn’t have to.
Our protection products offer protection from trail debris, shuttle abrasion, travel damage, and talent deficiencies. Protect your bike and your investment with RideWrap protection components so you can ride more and worry less.
Bicycle protection film is engineered from the ground up to protect bicycles. RideWrap is the first and only brand to create a film specifically for use on bikes. Learn more about RideWrap Bicycle Protection Film.
RideWrap bike frame protection kits include everything you need for a successful at-home installation: a pre-cut protection kit, detailed instructions, install diagram, install solution concentrate, pre-install cleaning wipes, install squeegee, microfibre cloth, and RideWrap stickers.
Chances are…Yes! RideWrap ships products all over the world. We have production facilities in five countries to support our global community.
Yes, but we also have RW facilities and many dealers.
RideWrap Bike frame protection products keep your bike looking fresh. They protect your frame and fork from damage.
Using RideWrap protection products increases the resale value of your bike by protecting it from scrapes, scratches, and regular wear and tear. RideWrap protection films make your bike easier to clean. The hydrophobic quality of the film sheds mud and speeds up wash time. Our bike frame protection gives you confidence to focus on the ride not the consequences. Charge harder, pedal further, and ride more knowing your bike is protected.
Now get out there, ride more and worry less.
Keep your bike looking fresh.
Increase resale value.
Focus on the ride, not the what-if.
Reduce time spent washing.
DEGREES OF PROTECTION
RideWrap’s degrees of protection give you the option to pick the ideal level of protection for your bike and riding style.
All of our protection kits are made from RideWrap bike specific protection film. Our kits range from 30% – 95% coverage and protect your bike frame and fork from whatever the trails or roads throw at them.
All of RideWrap’s bike frame and fork protection products are DIY friendly. Our products come with everything you need to complete a successful at-home installation. RideWrap bike specific protection film comes with a 10-year warranty against yellowing. We developed RideWrap film specifically for use on bike frames and forks. RideWrap bike protection film is the ideal thickness for protecting bike frames and forks. It’s lightweight, enhances the bike frame’s finish, is self-healing, and superhydrophobic. These features give the best bike protection experience on the market.
10-years against yellowing and cracking.
Choose matte or gloss to match your ride.
Keep your bike looking fresh.
Protection matches your bike and style.
Repels mud, grime, and muck.
Min. weight, Max protection.
Minor scratches and swirls disappear.
Includes everything you need.
- If InvisiFRAME is a ten for frame protection, then Whistler based RideWrap turns it up to eleven.See media
- While there are plenty of wrapping options on the market, none are as high quality and complete as what is offered by RideWrap, and the results speak for themselves.See media
- Personally, I think it’s a must-have product these days with the price of bicycles you want to protect them best you can for as long as possible.See media
- Not a single new scratch, nick, or scuff has shown up on the frame since the installation. RideWrap touts a 10-year warranty against discoloration and cracking, so we expect our Yellowjacket paint to stay fresh for years to come.See media
- Four months after the installation, my Ripley is still looking good and RideWrap has thwarted a few rock strikes that would have chipped my paint and prevented a few gouges during crashes.See media
- Overall, RideWrap is in my opinion the best frame protection out there. Install isn’t too bad, and the stuff holds up to some abuse! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for some frame protection for their bikes!See media
Checkers or Wreckers
Miranda Miller is no stranger to going fast. Her race result rap sheet is stacked with wins, podiums, and top 10 results in both …Read article
How to wrap your bike
How long will this take: 3-4 hours Inside the box, you will find everything you need for a successful at-home DIY installation: Pre-cut frame …Read article
Can RideWrap’s Super Cutter Software Help Grow my PPF Business?
Can Supercutter Software Help Grow my ppf Business? Yes, we have spoken to several business owners on Super Cutter use and they have all …Read article
Stories & News
- Checkers or Wreckers
- How to wrap your bike
- Can RideWrap’s Super Cutter Software Help Grow my PPF Business?